Product Manager Energy Storage and Hybrid Genset
- Functional areaProduct Management
Pramac, part of the world’s leading gas generator and third largest diesel generator manufacturer, is looking for a Product Manager for the Battery Energy Storage and Hybrid Power Generators in the Mobile Power division.
Reporting to the Sr Product Manager, the candidate will be responsible for product life cycle management. She/He will be responsible for successful launch of new products and set personal and team objectives that align with company strategy.
PRIMARY SCOPE AND GOALS
The Product Manager develops and drives product strategy cross functionally for the assigned group of product categories. This role is responsible for product life cycle management, and ensures the successful launch of new products, prioritizing strategies based on market analysis and business capabilities. The Product Manager gathers and maintains category research and synthesizes data into facts and trends that validate company direction on product development, driving innovative product roadmap in collaboration with other business groups. In this role she/he'll work with product metrics and communicate issues to the appropriate groups, contributing to problem solving and resolution.
- Capability to gather and utilize market analysis to understand the competitive landscape and drive product development decisions
- Business Acumen and ability to formulate business cases, including relevant product and market information tailored to the audience
- Technical skills for understanding and driving new product development in a manufacturing and engineering environment
- Ability to conceive, develop and launch new products using a cross-disciplinary approach
- Set personal objectives that align with company strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Effective organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to act proactively and identify innovative solutions
- Ability to work effectively cross functionally
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem solving, research, and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
BACKGROUND EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCES REQUIRED
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Business or related field.
- Experience working in a technically-driven environment in the manufacturing sector.
- Previous experience with battery energy storage system and power converter system is a plus.
- 2+ years of progressive work experience in Engineering or Product Management
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
- Able to travel up to 30% of the time domestically and internationally
- Casole d’Elsa (Siena)
The ideal candidate will have previously worked within the industrial sector.
If you feel you have the right skill set to meet the role then please do not hesitate to contact us.
We want to hear from you!