Mechanical Engineer - Material Handling Division
- Functional areaEngineering
Pramac, part of the world’s leading gas generator and third largest diesel generator manufacturer, is looking for a Mechanical Engineer for its Material Handling division.
- Manages the development of the project in the manner and within the established times
- Carries out the construction drawings of the machines and the electrical diagrams.
- Fill in the bills of materials and technical specifications.
- Takes part in tests and inspections to verify the functioning of the machines.
- Ascertains the actual correspondence to the applied standards of the products.
- Fill in the technical file.
- Fill in the spare parts and use and maintenance booklets.
- Deals with the updating and any changes to the documents listed above, through requests for changes.
- Knowledge of the Office package: Good
- Knowledge of English: Good
- Technical knowledge of the product: Good
- Knowledge of design programs (FEM Simulators, Solidworks, ..): High
- Knowledge of Quality System procedures: High
- Technical drawing ability: High
- Knowledge of the reference legislation for the design: Good
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Casole d'Elsa, Toscana
If you feel you have the right skill set to meet the role then please do not hesitate to contact us.
We want to hear from you!