Service Engineer - Power Gensets (Mobile, Portable, and Industrial)
- Functional areaService & Parts
Pramac, part of the world’s leading gas generator and third largest diesel generator manufacturer, is looking for a Service Engineer - Power Gensets (Mobile, Portable, and Industrial)
The selected candidate will be responsible for
- Provide the necessary technical support to the branches related to Mobile, Portable, and industrial gensets product line.
- Lead all types of services related to gensets business and be a reference for any technical support and consultation.
- Manage the definition and production of technical training materials and troubleshooting guidance.
- Coordinate with factory team to resolve field & quality issues.
- Provide technical consultations on warranty reviews and approvals.
- Monitor the aftersales cases and report monthly to quality and R&D departments.
About the candidate:
- Proven experienced with the same role with a reputed organization.
- Strong communicator with ability to establish positive relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Solution focused with excellent customer service skills.
- Strong technical experience with ability to diagnose & troubleshoot control panels, automatic transfer switches and read all electrical drawings and wiring diagrams.
- Proven experience in generators controllers programming.
- Proven experience in generators paralleling and synchronization.
- Ability to prepare service & technical reports.
- Casole d’Elsa (Siena)
If you feel you have the right skill set to meet the role then please do not hesitate to contact us.
We want to hear from you!