Sales Manager Residential/Consumer
- Ref.CodeUK-SAL-SM 12.2018
- CountryUNITED KINGDOM
- Functional areaSales
Pramac UK is a leader in power generation, light tower and material handling systems with a long history of providing premium products. As part of the Generac Group of Companies, we are the third largest power generation company in the world. We manufacture the widest range of power products in the marketplace including portable, residential, commercial and industrial generators.
We have built a niche market with our class leading Residential Gas Home Standby Generator with installations in homes around the world. With power outages affecting homeowners more frequently than ever, our goal is to provide homeowners with the security and assurance that their home never be without power.
Directly reporting to Managing Director, he/she will be accountable for:
- developing the Gas Home Standby sales in UK by combining sales skills, customer relationship and technical knowledge.
- developing the consumer & retail portable generators sales in UK by combining sales skills, customer relationship and technical knowledge.
- Lead and drive sales via Retail/DIY chains & End User Customers
- Manage the consumer Portable Range of Pramac, Powermate & DeWalt branded products
- Qualify and develop new channel outlets to sell our premium residential gas product and portable generators portfolio;
- Develop a strong network of gas safe installers and subcontractors across the region;
- Jointly develop a competent Service Dealer Support network
- Develop knowledge of market trends, customer requirements;
- Recommend and execute promotional activities alongside the Marketing Team including product launches, Demo Days, marketing campaigns and trade shows;
- Monitor relevant standards and other industry developments to ensure our product continues to meet customer and regulatory requirements;
- Monitor and report on competitor activities and market trends through your network of customers, attendance at industry association meetings, seminars, trade functions etc.;
- Provide regular sales and management reports on Revenue Performance, Forecast Sales, Pipeline Opportunities, Lost Sales & Margin Variances
- Technical Degree preferred;
- At least 5 years’ experience of sales management leadership experience and/or experience managing a large territory.
- A proven, significant sales track record of results in power generation & industrial products especially in the retail/DIY distribution channel and wholesalers;
- Portable generators and/or construction equipment (such as power tools, air compressors, welding equipment, cleaning equipment, light earth moving equipment) sales experience preferred;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven record of meeting or exceeding pipeline and revenue targets
- History of budget management
- IT knowledge: Windows/Office Software, Microsoft Office Suite; Languages: English mother tongue level, second EU language preferred;
- Good technical understanding of Power and Industrial Products;
- Team player that can be counted on to help when required
- Excellent cross-functional communication skills;
- Ability to work in team and reliability;
- Self-starter with a 'Can-Do' attitude
- Strategic Thinker
- Willingness to travel on a frequent basis
UK, Home Based
If interested in our job opening, you can apply using your PRAMAC User-ID. Alternatively, you can send your cv, with the reference 'UK-SAL-SM 12.2018', to firstname.lastname@example.org giving the authorization to use your personal data.