- Ref.CodeIT-SAL-ECM 01.2019
- Functional areaSales
PRIMARY SCOPE AND GOALS
As part of Generac Group of Companies, Pramac is the third largest global player in the power generation industry.
We manufacture the widest range of power products in the marketplace including portable, residential, commercial and industrial generators and have built a niche market with our class leading Residential Gas Home Standby Generator with installations in homes around the world.
With power outages affecting homeowners more frequently than ever, our goal is to provide homeowners with the security and assurance that their home never be without power.
Directly reporting to the CEO, the E-commerce Manager will support the growth of the business in this channel.
- Develop e-Commerce sales strategies, programs and plans for existing and potential customers. Includes but not limited to assisting in the development of annual business plans and monitoring goals, conducting monthly reviews, preparing marketing calendars for assigned accounts, and leading action item efforts.
- Be the master of your own ship and drive it to achieve all e-Commerce financial goals. Will have P&L responsibility for annual web sales targets and profitability.
- Will define, identify, and implement customer acquisition strategies.
- Must be both analytical and strategic and embrace the challenge of dramatically increasing e-Commerce environment and implementing a strategy to do not lose the existing brick & mortar business made by the group trough the traditional channel and modern trade.
- Be directly involved in the day-to-day e-Commerce operations and maintenance. Ensure all SKU’s are uploaded to respective .com accounts to maximize potential earnings. Enhance user experience on .com accounts together with the marketing dept. by finessing each web page with A+ content, most up-to-date imagery, video, upsell items, etc. Help drive the social web marketing strategy as it relates to customer acquisition.
- Ensure the entire web process exceeds expectations from how the brand is perceived to product availability, quality and order processing timeliness.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams in marketing, finance, product management, engineering, supply chain, creative, IT, and customer service to ensure the best possible customer experience is achieved.
- Evaluate market share and price competition
- Provide on-going strategic insights based on industry, customer, shopper and marketplace trends to support category strategy.
BACKGROUND EXPERIENCE COMPETENCES REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing or related field
- Minimum 3 years of e-Commerce sales experience and Minimum 3-5 year in Modern Trade sales experience of power garden, hand or DIY tools. Experience with partner retail sites required (examples: Retail Link, DIY chains, Vendor Central)
- Knowledge of the products in our industry and the competing players in the diesel / generator, pressure washer, lawn and garden outdoor power tools space.
- Experience working with Amazon.com / Magento a plus
- Must be able to demonstrate successful track record in e-Commerce sales growth
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, and creative problem solving abilities, to assist in meeting company and team goals
- Motivated self-starter with high energy level, a passion for e-Commerce, and a willingness to do what it takes to achieve goals and objectives
- Demonstrated knowledge of analytical tools -- including site analytics, email measurement, display measurement.
Extremely organized and efficient, with strong attention to detail and the ability to work on multiple projects at once, meeting tight deadlines.
Casole d’Elsa (Siena)
If interested in our job opening, you can apply using your PRAMAC User-ID. Alternatively, you can send your cv, with the reference 'IT-SAL-ECM 01.2019', to firstname.lastname@example.org giving the authorization to use your personal data.