Application and Project Management Manager - CHINA
- Functional areaSales
We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Application and Project Management Manager to join the team of the Chinese subsidiary of Pramac Group, Pramac Fu Lee (Foshan) Power Equipment Co., Ltd. The branch is devoting to produce and sell the Pramac brand’s generators and materials handling equipments. It provides the design, production and installation for the standard generators from 1 to 3360kva as well as customized solutions to satisfy any requirement from customers, to ensure the power supply in any case. It also provides an efficient technical support and after-sales service to ensure the satisfaction of the customers.
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the person in charge of the role will be responsible for providing technical support and for preparing technical-commercial proposal for custom projects for salesmen and customers in the PAC Region.
- Be responsible for providing technical and, together with sales, commercial leadership to drive innovative business growth.
- Drive and attack application specific market opportunities from the tops down and or bottoms-up.
- Initiate product developments, campaigns, marketing material and exhibition participation, as required to enable the growth strategy for the application.
- Understand competitors' portfolio and latest movements and feedback to the organization to increase sales and define the future roadmaps & growth strategy
- Be responsible for pushing application specific qualifications, validations, enabling of joint developments and fast product market introduction.
- Open new doors for Sales as well as supporting Sales when materializing or exploring opportunities as a trusted technical and project partner.
- Develop sales support tools and help translate customer needs into initiatives to generate more sales.
- Complete temporary task assigned by superior.
About the candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent majoring in electrical & mechanical engineering.
- At least 3 years AE experience in the gensets industry or similar.
- Well knowledge of engine and electrical in the related industry.
- Basic knowledge of CAD or other drawing skill.
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Be flexible to extensive travel internationally.
- Foshan City, Guangdong Province (China)
If interested in our job opening, you can apply using your PRAMAC User-ID. Alternatively, you can send your cv, with the reference 'CH-APM-04.2020', to firstname.lastname@example.org giving the authorization to use your personal data in compliance with the EU Regulation no. 2016/679 concerning the protection of personal data (GDPR).