Service & Parts Manager - CHINA/ASIA
- Functional areaService & Parts
We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Service & Parts Manager to join the team of the Chinese subsidiary of Pramac Group, Pramac Fu Lee (Foshan) Power Equipment Co., Ltd. The branch is devoting to produce and sell the Pramac brand’s generators and materials handling equipments. It provides the design, production and installation for the standard generators from 1 to 3360kva as well as customized solutions to satisfy any requirement from customers, to ensure the power supply in any case. It also provides an efficient technical support and after-sales service to ensure the satisfaction of the customers.
About the role:
In accordance with the group S&P strategy, the person in charge of the role will be responsible to implement the sales and customer service support local strategy for the market assigned. The role will report directly to Supply Chain & Ops Manager (for China activities) and dotted line to Regional After Sales Manager Middle East and Asia (for Asia/Extra China activities).
- Providing all technical aftersales support for PRAMAC / GENERAC dealer networks & subsidiaries in China and Far East Asia.
- Manage all types of field service interventions.
- Promoting the sales of generators spare parts & achieve the oriented aftermarket targets.
About the candidate:
- Proven experienced with the same role with a reputed organization.
- Strong communicator with ability to establish positive relationships.
- A qualified electrical / mechanical engineer.
- Good computer skills.
- Solution focused with excellent customer service skills.
- Commercial and client oriented approach
- Excellent English written and spoken level
Background experience and competences required:
- Able to initiate start up and perform commissioning for all types of generators.
- Demonstrated ability to carry out the required troubleshooting & fault diagnosis for all types of power generators and light towers.
- Ability to Diagnose all types of engines driving generators (including electronic & mechanical engines).
- Ability to Diagnose all types of AC & DC alternators.
- Ability to Diagnose & Troubleshoot all types generator’s control panels and automatic transfer switches.
- Ability to read all electrical drawings and wiring diagrams.
- Ability to test / repair electrical components and using suitable measuring tools.
- Knowledge about generators controllers programming & Configuration.
- Knowledge about MV/HV switchgears and protection relays.
- Proven experience in Generators Paralleling and Synchronization.
- Ability to prepare spare parts quotations / service reports.
- Good aftermarket sales skills.
- Foshan City, Guangdong Province (China)
If interested in our job opening, you can apply using your PRAMAC User-ID. Alternatively, you can send your cv, with the reference 'CH-SPM-04.2020', to email@example.com giving the authorization to use your personal data in compliance with the EU Regulation no. 2016/679 concerning the protection of personal data (GDPR).