Product Manager Material Handling Equipment
- Functional areaProduct Management
- Responsible for MHE products commercial development and technical support, with special reference to the following activities.
- Ensure the development of the product on both technical and commercial sides, act as link between Engineering and Sales Dept.
- Define new products setup, as a result of market and competitors analysis.
- Handle the transfer price lists. Ensure the activities concerning the product market positioning.
- Provide reports on sales metrics and interact with the Marketing Dept. with regard to the ‘sales literature’.
- Manage the training to clients and to sales force.
- Monitor trades and market rates.
- Act as support for PRAMAC Group subsidiaries commercial relationships, sharing the Company best pratices.
- Cooperate with the Sales Managers for promotional events.
- Manage new products launchs within the identified markets.
- IT knowledge: Windows/Office Software, Microsoft Office Suite. Oracle desirable.
- Foreign languages: English (fluent, written and spoken) mandatory, second EU language preferred.
- Good technical knowledge of the material handling equipment industry.
- Good knowledge of the market and sales channels.
- Ability to work in team and reliability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem Solving attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree with preference for Engineering disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in the same role held in the material handling business.
- Willingness to travel within Italy and abroad.
- Casole d’Elsa, Siena (ITALY)
If interested in our job opening, you can apply using your PRAMAC User-ID. Alternatively, you can send your cv, with the reference SAL-PM-IT-08.2019, to email@example.com giving the authorization to use your personal data in compliance with the Regulation no. 2016/679 EU concerning the protection of personal data (GDPR).