- Functional areaEngineering
Pramac, part of the world’s leading gas generator and third largest diesel generator manufacturer, is looking for an Electronic Engineer.
Responsible for providing engineering input to the product development projects assigned including interfacing with the cross functional team and with special reference to the following activities:
- Manages the development of the project in the manner and within the established times
- Carries out the wiring diagrams and the functional description
- Fill in the bills of materials and technical specifications.
- Communicates to the offices / departments concerned the traceability and criticality of the components, the assembly cycles and the data on the serial plate.
- Takes part in tests and inspections to verify the functioning of the machines.
- Ascertains the actual correspondence to the applied standards of the products.
- Fill in the technical file.
- Fill in the spare parts and use and maintenance booklets.
- Deals with the updating and any changes to the documents listed above, through requests for changes.
- Knowledge of the Office package: Good
- Knowledge of English: Good
- Technical knowledge of the product: Good
- Knowledge of Quality System procedures: High
- Knowledge of the reference legislation for the design: Good
- Problem Solving Skills: High
- Analysis ability: High
- Ability to work in a team: High
- Planning and organization skills: High
- Results orientation: High
- Good Knowledge of microgrid system and battery storage state of the art
- Good Knowledge of power electronic converters and the main topologies (DC/AC, DC/DC)
- Good Knowledge of IEC61131 standard PLC programming (Stuctured Text, Functional BlockDiagram)
- Good knowledge of control loop systems
- Good Knowledge of industrial communications protocols (Canbus, Modbus TCP/IP)
- Good command with electrical cad tool and knowledge of LV power system, switchgears, generation equipment.
- Basic knowledge of simulation tools and good command in writing scripting (Python, C, VBA) is a plus
- Good knowlwdge of electrical measurements tool and procedures (Powermeter, Oscilloscope..)
- Good attitude in producing technical documentation, specification, and test report
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Degree
- Minimum 2/3 years of work experience in the same role
- Casole d’Elsa (Siena)
If you feel you have the right skill set to meet the role then please do not hesitate to contact us.
We want to hear from you!