- Functional areaEngineering
Pramac, part of the world’s leading gas generator and third largest diesel generator manufacturer, is looking for a Mechanical Engineer.
- Implementation of the project in the manner and within the established times.
- Execution of construction drawings.
- Elaboration and updating of the technical documentation related to the drawings.
- Ascertains the actual correspondence to the applied standards of the products.
- Performs tests and inspections to verify the perfect functioning of the machines.
- Manages the development of the project.
- Carries out the construction drawings of the machines.
- Fill in the bills of materials and technical specifications.
- Knowledge of the Office package: Good
- Knowledge of English: Good
- Technical knowledge of the product: Good
- Knowledge of design programs (FEM Simulators, Solidworks, ..): High
- Knowledge of Quality System procedures: High
- Technical drawing ability: High
- Knowledge of the reference legislation for the design: Good
- Problem Solving Skills: High
- Analysis ability: High
- Ability to work in a team: High
- Planning and organization skills: High
- Results orientation: High
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Minimum 2/3 years of work experience in the same role
If you feel you have the right skill set to meet the role then please do not hesitate to contact us.
We want to hear from you!