Technico-Commercial, Regional Sales Manager – Stationary Generators – Holland Belgium
- Functional areaSales
PRAMAC GROUP is a leader in power generation and material handling systems with a long history of providing premium products. As part of the GENERAC GROUP, we are the third largest power generation company in the world. We manufacture the widest range of power products including portable, residential, commercial and industrial generators.
PRAMAC EUROPE (based in France, one of the PRAMAC GROUP’s commercial subsidiaries) is looking for a Technico-Commercial – Regional Sales Manager for his Stationary Generators line for HOLLAND and BELGIUM, he’ll be based at Rotterdam at our ‘Services Partner’s’ premises, directly reporting to the Subsidiary’s Sales Director (based in France). The Technico-Commercial – Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for the sales of our Stationary Generators (100 KVA / 3 MW), dealers’ management, products training and support, in the Netherlands and Belgium.
- Qualify and develop new dealers and distributors to sell our Stationary generators.
- Recommend and execute promotional activities including product launches, marketing campaigns and trade shows.
- Monitor relevant standards and other industry developments to ensure our product continues to meet customers’ and regulatory requirements.
- Develop a strong network of installers and subcontractors across the region.
- Liaise with internal and overseas counterparts to ensure customers (dealers/end-users) receive the highest level of support and product satisfaction.
- Provide market, product and forecasting reports to management.
- Monitor and report on competitor activities and market trends.
- Minimum 5 years of sales management leadership experience and/or experience managing a large territory.
- Experience in various market segments including power tools.
- Experience in the electrical or power generation industry would be advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven record of meeting or exceeding pipeline and revenue targets.
- Team player that can be counted on to help when required.
- Excellent cross-functional communication skills; technical and commercial.
- Ability to work in a close, team environment.
- Self-starter with a 'Can-Do' attitude.
- Rotterdam, for Holland and Belgium markets.
A competitive remuneration package awaits those with an entrepreneurial spirit and those who enjoy building a business up with the support of a large global corporation with strong backing.
If interested in this job opening, you can send your cv, with the reference TC PE HolBel 18 10 10, to email@example.com giving the authorization to use your personal data.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted