Declaração de Privacidade
PR INDUSTRIAL Srl, headquartered in località il Piano 53031, Casole d’Elsa, Siena –Italy- understands the importance of protecting personal information collected from Users in the operation of the following websites: www.pramac.com, www.lifter.it, www.pramacparts.com (hereinafter referred to as "Sites") and take reasonable steps to maintain the security, integrity and privacy of any information in accordance with this Privacy and Data Protection Policy (under Italian Legislative Decree no.196/2003 regarding privacy and the protection of personal data).
PR INDUSTRIAL, following Article 13 of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree n°. 196/2003) gives following information about data processing communicated by User or otherwise gathered during the browsing of these Sites.
1. Treatment Purpose
Personal data are collected and processed for the following purposes:
- for administrative purposes in anyway connected with the fulfilment of its contractual obligations for the fulfilment of legal obligations;
- identify or contact the User for the supply of a service or the execution of required transactions;
- make the support service and customer assistance more efficient, so the use of the Sites is improved and simplified, thus excluding the need to input repeatedly the same information or customizing the Sites according to the user interests or preferences;
- for allowing the User to benefit of a service, for instance for receiving information about PR Industrial products or services, participating to a competition, subscribing to a newsletter, visiting a website area with a limited access, purchasing products, services, downloading software, documentation or registering PR Industrial products purchased by the User;
- fulfill Users requests to manage the relationship with PR Industrial both to be established or already existing;
- to analyze the trends, for managing and improving the Sites.
Some information related to visited pages can be collected in the Sites, for instance the name of the Internet service provider and the IP address (Internet Protocol) through which you enter the Internet; date and time of the access to the Sites; pages visited by the users inside the Sites and the Internet address of the websites from which the user gained direct access to the Sites. Some areas of the Sites offer the chance to interact with other users and with PR INDUSTRIAL staff and experts, so that the sharing of information and news related to PR Industrial products and associated technologies are promoted.
2. Processing Arrangements
Personal data is processed with automated means for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it has been collected.
3. Optional Data Provision
Users are free to provide the personal data; nevertheless, failure to provide such data may entail the failure to be provided with the items requested.
Users are also free to provide the personal data either to be entered in the application forms to request delivery of information materials and other communications.
4. Use of Data
Data related to visited pages will be combined to anonymous demographic data in order to perform a research and for providing contents which satisfy user interests. In some limited access areas of the Sites, upon authorization of the user, data related to visited pages are combined to personal information in order to provide customized contents. If the authorization is not given by the User, the customized service will not be provided to the User and the personal information will not be combined to data related to visited pages.
When you perform the registration for a newsletter or you require receiving promotional e-mail messages, the Sites will be able to use customized links or analogue technologies for keeping track of the e-mail links with which the user interacts. PR INDUSTRIAL will be able to combine these data to the collected personal information, so that it will provide more interesting e-mail communications and purchase suggestions. Each e-mail message includes a link for cancelling the subscription and stopping the sending of this kind of communications.
Some services of the Sites provide people with the chance to publicly view certain personal information, as happens for PR INDUSTRIAL partners, which like to publish contact information for offering commercial services. The adhesion to this kind of services is always optional and its use is conditional upon the issuance of an explicit consent by the User.
The personal information collected on the Sites can be stored and processed in Italy or in any other EU country in which PR INDUSTRIAL or affiliated, auxiliary or representing companies are present.
5. Control and transfer of personal data
Data collected, if necessary or with the aim of the implementation of stated purposes, can be handled by a third party appointed for this purpose as external accountable of the treatment, and as appropriate, communicated to them as independent data holders. To this end, appropriate security is taken to prevent loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. Personal data may also be transferred abroad, at companies that are part of the PR Industrial Group and/or to third Parties, inside the EU.
As described in the following section, the user can log into their personal information and express preferences about the methods in which he wishes to be contacted.
PR INDUSTRIAL is allowed to disclose personal information only if obliged by law or in case there is the firm belief that such action is necessary for (a) complying to law or conforming to the provisions of a legal act with involvement of PR INDUSTRIAL or the Sites; (b) protecting and defending the rights or the ownership of PR INDUSTRIAL, o (c) acting in extreme circumstances for protecting the personal safety of PR INDUSTRIAL employees, of the users of PR Industrial products or services.
The Sites can periodically send e-mail messages containing information about the technical service or products and services requested by the User, requests of confirmation or service notification. Some services offered by the Sites include the contact with the User. Cancellation or refusal will result in the inability of PR Industrial to execute the contractual commitments entered into
6. Access to personal information (Art. 7 Legislative Decree No196, 30 June 2003 -Right to access personal data and other rights)
User is entitled at any time to obtain, from Data Controller (by using the form provided by Italian Data Protection Authority at www.garanteprivacy.it), existence of personal data concerning him/her and be informed of their contents and origin, verify their accuracy, or else request that such data be supplemented, updated or rectified (as per Article 7 report herein ).
The party concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of whether personal data which concerns him/her exists or not, even if not yet registered, and the communication of this data in an intelligible form;
The party concerned shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2); and
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing is entitled to obtain information regarding the origin of the personal data;
The party concerned is entitled to obtain:
- updates, amendments or, where relevant, supplements to the data;
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blockage of data processed unlawfully, including data whose conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data was gathered or subsequently processed;
- the confirmation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of the persons with whom the data has been shared or to whom it has been disclosed, except in the event that this action is impossible or requires the use of means which are clearly disproportionate in relation to the right protected.
The party concerned is entitled to raise a total or partial objection:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data regarding the party, even though such data is relevant to the purpose of its collection;
- to the processing of personal data regarding the party for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or business communication
7. Protection of personal information
PR INDUSTRIAL is committed to protect unconditionally the privacy of personal information. The various used technologies and procedures of protection are finalized to protect personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosing. For instance, personal information is stored on computer systems with limited access, placed in controlled structures. Moreover, when highly reserved personal data are transmitted on the Internet (like credit card number), they are protected through cryptography, e.g. with SSL protocol (Secure Sockets Layer).
For the sending of cookies in PR INDUSTRIAL website, a Web technology based on beaconing, also known as "clear gif" or action tag technology may be used. Such technology allows PR INDUSTRIAL to compile aggregated statistics related to the use of the Sites, like for instance the links or the pictures. PR INDUSTRIAL can provide its own partners with aggregated statistical data.
9. Use of Web Beacons
The Sites may contain electronic images known as Web beacons, sometimes named as "pixel gif", which allow PR INDUSTRIAL to count the number of users who visited those pages and to offer services, also in collaboration with other companies. The Sites may include Web beacon in e-mail messages or promotional newsletter for detecting whether the messages have been opened or the users performed any action after receiving them.
Some Web beacons can be put by service providers of third parties for allowing detecting the efficacy of our advertising campaigns or of the e-mail communications. Such Web beacon may be used by user providers for putting a persistent cookie in the user's computer. That allows the service provider to recognize the computer every time the user visits certain Web pages or e-mail messages and compile anonymous information related to viewing these pages. PR INDUSTRIAL forbids the use of Web beacon targeted to the access or collection of personal information of the user.
10. Changes to this informative report about privacy
PR INDUSTRIAL will be able to update, occasionally, this informative report about privacy. In these cases, the date at the beginning of the informative report will be changed, at the "latest update" item. In case of substantial changes in the contents of the informative report, PR INDUSTRIAL will inform the customers by publishing notices related to it in the homepage of the Sites, in alternative, by directly sending notices to the users. PR INDUSTRIAL suggests reading periodically this informative report about privacy so that you can always be up-to-dated about the initiatives performed by PR INDUSTRIAL for protecting the privacy of collected personal information.
11. Data Controller
The Data controller is PR Industrial Srl, headquartered in località il Piano 53031, Casole d’Elsa, Siena (Italy). The processing operations are carried out exclusively by technical staff in charge of said processing; an update list with the names of the staff in charge will be available at Data Controller headquarters.
12. For contacting us
All requests, including the exercise of article 7 Legislative Decree No196, should be emailed to: email@example.com, fax (+39) 0577965215 or sent to PR Industrial Srl (località il Piano 53031, Casole d’Elsa, Siena-Italy).
Tems of Use and Conditions
The information, photographic material, data, software, graphics, videos, images, products and in general all the material contained in the Site (hereinafter “Materials”) shall be deemed the sole property of PR Industrial and/or third Parties.
It is expressly forbidden to reproduce, even partially, multiply copies, download, record, publish or distribution of the Material in any form or by any means without previous written permission by PR Industrial.
Trademarks "PRAMAC" and "LIFTER" are tradenames and figurative registered trademarks property of PR Industrial, as well as their respective logos. Any other trademarks and logos displayed in the Site, are the property of their respective owners.
Any use or reproduction of those trademarks and logos, for any reason or purpose, are expressly forbidden.
PR Industrial, to the maximum extent permitted by law, does not represent or warrant that the Materials contained in this Site are technically inaccurate or contain typographical errors and provides no warranty or guarantee in connection with this Site, its content or services, including - by the way of example- that it will always be available, without interruption or errors in functioning, or that it will be safe from malicious programs (such as viruses, bugs, malware or similar).
Materials may be subject to changes or updates without notice. PR industrial also reserves the sole right to make changes and/or improvements to image, products, text, software applications found on the Site, without prior notice at any time.
User is responsible for any losses, costs and damages, direct or indirect of any kind and entities that may result from the use of the Site.
For matters not governed by these terms and conditions, relates only to the Italian Law. Any non-entity in these conditions shall not imply non-entity or void of any other, which shall continue therefore to be fully effective. Any disputes related to these terms and conditions and/or use of the Site itself will be settled by the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Siena.