Career Center Privacy Statement
Please read and agree to all the terms of the Privacy Statement.
Your agreement is required to proceed.
Informative note regarding the processing of personal data pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003
Please be informed that pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, PR Industrial S.r.l. will carry out the processing of the personal data supplied by you in full respect of the laws governing the processing of personal data and observance of the obligations and guarantees envisaged by the legal, contractual and regulatory norms.
The providing of data is optional, however in the event of failure to provide data, PR Industrial S.r.l. will not be able to take your candidature into account.
The data you provide, including sensitive data (e.g. health conditions, disabilities, affiliation with protected groups), will be collected on paper form and with telematic methods and processed, also with the help of electronic means, by the personnel in charge of the selection or by consultants, all appointed by PR Industrial exclusively for the purpose of searching for and selecting present and/or future personnel.
We therefore invite you not to indicate your sensitive data except for those strictly required for your candidature, and inform you that in any case such data provided voluntarily will only be processed for the purposes mentioned above.
The use of your data will be carried out in compliance with the provisions laid down in Section 11 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, in accordance with the principles of fairness and transparency necessary to ensure your confidentiality and your rights, and only with methods strictly related to the aforementioned purposes.
By signing this form you also agree to the disclosure of your personal data to subsidiaries or associated companies of PR Industrial.
You will free at all times to exercise the rights laid down in the Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as indicated at the bottom of this document.
The data controller is PR Industrial S.r.l. in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative domiciled care of the registered office of the Company, Località Il Piano (no civic number), postcode 53031, Casole d’Elsa (SI).
n order to exercise the rights laid down in the Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (set forth hereunder), you must write to PR Industrial S.r.l., Località Il Piano, postcode 53031, Casole d’Elsa (SI) to the attention of the Person in charge of processing personal data for the Personnel Sector.
Article 7 Legislative Decree 196/2003. "Right to access to personal data and other rights"
- The interested party shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in an intelligible form.
- The interested party shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Article 5, comma 2;
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative) in the State’s territory, data processors or persons in charge of the processing.
- The interested party shall have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed.
The undersigned, having read the preceding informative note, gives his/her consent to the processing of the data described herein