Product Manager - Material Handling Equipment
- Functional areaProduct Management
- Responsible for MHE products commercial development and technical support, with special reference to the following activities:
- Ensure the development of the product on both technical and commercial sides, act as link between Engineering and Sales Dept.
- Define new products setup, as a result of market and competitors analysis.
- Handle the Transfer Price lists.
- Ensure the activities concerning the product market positioning and its price.
- Provide reports on sales metrics and interact with the Marketing Dept. with regard to the ‘sales literature’.
- Manage the training to clients and to the sales force.
- Monitor trades and market rates.
- Act as support of the subsidiaries in their commercial relationships, sharing the Company best pratices.
- Cooperate with the Sales Managers in their relationships with the key clients and in promotional events.
- Manage new products launchs within the identified markets
- IT knowledge: Windows/Office Software, Microsoft Office Suite. Oracle desirable.
- Foreign languages: English (fluent, written and spoken) mandatory, second EU language preferred.
- Good technical knowledge of the material handling equipment industry.
- Good knowledge of the market and sales channels .
- Ability to work in team and reliability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem Solving attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree with preference for Engineering disciplines.
- Previous work experience in the same role held in the material handling business.
- Willingness to travel within Italy and abroad.
- Casole d’Elsa, Siena (ITALY)
If interested in our job opening, you can apply using your PRAMAC User-ID. Alternatively, you can send your cv, with the reference 'IT-PM-SAL-03.2019', to firstname.lastname@example.org giving the authorization to use your personal data.