- Functional areaHuman Resources
Pramac, part of third biggest diesel and gas generators manufacturer group in the world, is looking for an HR Manager for its headquarter and main factory located in Casole D’Elsa, Siena (Italy). The HR Manager is a talented, bright and driven to results person in charge of managing the HR function in Pramac Italy. Based on his/her Human Resources experience, the HR Manager will guarantee the fulfilment of the applicable laws and the coherence of any action with the company standards and policies as well as the overall compliance with the national collective labor agreements and the company collective agreements. He/she will be responsible for the implementation of all the International HR projects/programs/procedures in the company.
- HR budgeting.
- Organization chart management and implementation of the organizational projects assigned.
- Ensure the development of the organization in coherence with the company strategy.
- Job position analysis and performance appraisals.
- Recruitment & selection.
- HR dept. budget accountability.
- Training plan development and implementation.
- Compensation policies, personnel cost analysis and reporting.
- Union Trade relationship.
- Responsible for disciplinary measures, terminations, labor litigations.
- Responsible for the HR administration in coordination with the external labor consultant.
- Internal communication regarding HR & Organization.
- Manage relationships with the external consultants, such as staff agencies, recruitment consultants, headhunters.
- Responsible for the development of the HR team skills and competencies.
- Implementation of all the International HR projects/programs/procedures within the group.
Knowledge & competencies
- Projects plan, check and deployment.
- Organizational analysis.
- HR search & selection.
- Performance evalutation.
- Negotiation with the unions.
- Lean manufacturing knowledge.
- HR budgeting.
- Labor law.
- HR/payroll administration.
- English language knowledge.
- HR management skills.
- Negotiation and conflict management capabilities.
- Strong self-control and able to work under pressure.
- Master’s Degree in Law or in Economy.
- Relevant experience in HR & Organization as responsible for the HR Manager role within manufacturing companies, preferably held in the metalworker industry.
- Specialization in Human Resources & Organization preferred.
- Solid line to the Corporate General Manager.
- Dotted line to the HR Director ROW (Rest Of the World).
- Casole d’Elsa (Siena).
If interested in our job opening, you can apply using your PRAMAC User-ID. Alternatively, you can send your cv, with the reference IT-HR-01.2020, to email@example.com giving the authorization to use your personal data in compliance with the Regulation no. 2016/679 EU concerning the protection of personal data (GDPR).